Register now for this free training at http://atmosonline.com/workshop-build-cloud-scale-applications-using-the-rest-api/. Complete the prerequisites and the course and get a free Atmos t-shirt!
WORKSHOP: BUILD CLOUD-SCALE APPLICATIONS USING THE REST API
For a limited time, EMC is offering its “Build Cloud Scale Applications using the REST API” Online Instructor – Led Course at no charge. This hands-on course uses Visual Studio (C#) code examples where you’ll write to the REST Web Service APIs and the EMC Atmos Cloud Storage Environment. You’ll learn:
- How objects are created and read
- Create user defined metadata on an object to manipulate how the object is stored
- Set and get ACL information on an object
- Query objects based on user defined metadata tags
- How a shareable URL can be generated off objects existing within the Atmos Cloud
- How to troubleshoot and fine tune your application
Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. Fill out the form to register for one of the available dates below.
- Live Online Class: February 23, 2012, 12:00 – 2PM EST
- Live Online Class: March 22, 2012, 12:00 – 2PM EST
- EMC ATMOS Cloud Storage Architecture. Self-paced recorded training module
- EMC ATMOS REST API. Self-paced recorded training module
After completing this course – and its prerequisites – you’ll be the envy of your organization – not only for your new cloud skills – but also for the cool Atmos Cloud T-shirt we’ll send you.